Sunday, February 12, 2012

#sixsentence This Moment Before...

It's this moment before...where we can't take anymore and tear into each other with unbridled passion and intensity.  This breathless moment, so awkward and unknown, where our hearts race and our muscles tense and relax without input or control...it's this moment before that's tearing us apart, yet keeps us firmly in place, with selfish intent to move forward.

I can't stand this second because all I want is you, and this moment seems like eternity as we stand in front of each other searching, wanting so much for this next chapter to happen, yet unsure where to start.  My insides are clawing their way out of me, screaming for me to touch you, and take you, and give you everything that I am...yet at this moment all I can do is search for breath and shiver in anticipation.

It's this moment that I find so delicious...the knowing look of whats to come, the breathless anticipation that urges me towards you but makes me wonder whats to come once we have finished this next journey.  It's this moment before with you that I have always longed for and feared...It's this moment before we take from one another with reckless abandon, and give in...

No comments:

Post a Comment